10 reasons why buyers miss out on securing a property!
There are a lot more than ten, however, let's unpack the key reasons that buyers fail to land their dream home or investment.
The statistics don't lie, it's hard work for buyers, this is a reminder of what the average Australian property buyer experience;
- takes on average, 7 months to transact
- require finance approval 2-3 times throughout the buying process
- 90+ hours of their time researching properties
- view 300 properties online or in-person
- miss up to 5 x times before overpaying or
- compromise on what they set out to buy
- are stressed and overwhelmed
- most pay an emotional premium manipulated by the selling agent
- 45% report having buyers remorse
With over 28 years experience in the property game, these are the mistakes I see being made daily that can be easily removed from the buying process to ensure you don't become another statistic.
- Shopping without conditionally approved finance
- Failing to plan is planning to fail.
- Buyers who start out with no set plan or are scattergun in their approach
- Taking a "part-time" approach to shopping for property
- Looking at properties that are not in your price range
- No skills to find properties pre/off market means
- Lining up to compete with emotional end users paying above retail
- Lack the skills to effectively analyse property value and fast
- Unaware of the buying process and the speed required to navigate other buyer competition
- Knowing the key values in making unconditional vs conditional offers and how to ask the right questions to create attractive offers
- Limited or no experience buying property and woefully underprepared for the agent games and negotiation strategies used against you
- Not seeking professional help
How we Work
We believe every buyer deserves expert representation when it come to making life’s largest purchase.
If you can find your dream property, we then expertly analyse its value, then insulate you from the selling agent to control the negotiation so you buy at the lowest price and best terms up to four times faster than average buyers who go it alone.
Our property experts secure your dream home or investment for you, saving you Time, Money, Stress and Uncertainty.
As Australia's only national property negotiation as a service business, our performance fee is paid from the savings we make you below the target price you set for us to negotiate. This means your financial interests and ours are aligned, which is unique in the real estate industry.
Book a Discovery Call and speak with one of our Buyer Coaches so we can learn more about you and your property goals.